Friday, November 03, 2006

Hello world!

Well, after years of hearing about blogs and wondering "what's the big deal?", I've decided to take the plunge and put one together.

YEAAAH!



The title says it all - real estate is my game and what this blog will be mainly about. But I'll throw in some personal day to day crap from time to time (1 minute into my blogging career and I can see how theraputic this can be), just to let you in on how a real estate professional (operative word) lives.

Quick specs on me:


36
Married
1 beautiful daughter
Bay Area native my entire life
Mortgage Broker for about 2yrs


It's late and I'm about to hit the sack, but I just feel I have to "blog" about real estate in some way or another just to make this post legit.

Real quick blurbs....

1) Buy Real Estate as a long term investment (secret: they're not making anymore land)

2) Interest Rates are rising (presently in the low 6s..my parents paid 12% interest 30yrs ago...D'OH!)


Good night!
Al



Real Estate Blogs - Blog Top Sites


Blogarama

BlogTree.com






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog Al. I'll definitly be sending folks your way. Love, Haydee